Tuesday, July 28, 2026

first ever blog post!

 heyy guys

This is my first post so welcome to my blog! <3 honestly there's chances I will treat this as a diary and will complain a lot about my eventful life but some good stuff do tag along. 

I will be sharing anything that i feel are relatable. I do like to write poems from time to time so those might pop up. I also draw and you will definitely see some of my favorite pieces! 

Feel free to drop a follow, any song/book/show recommendations or just anything in general. 

This blog is still under construction, and if there's some things that look odd, please feel free to let me know.

PS: yes my hair is pink just like in my pfp :)

4 comments:

  1. omg my dream hair colour is pink !!! i'm excited to see how your blog turns out, mine is https://shreyatalksalot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. girl you should definitely dye your hair pink

      Delete
  2. hiiii you should totally watch pretty little liars and listen to any lana song

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hii yes i have watched pll before i love it! im going to add some lana song tho cause i still dont have any in my playlists

      Delete

Some recent drawing/sketches

 hey guys,  here are some recent sketches that i've made  disclaimer : my inspiration comes from pinterest, so they are not my original ...